Monday, November 14, 2011

Singing the C.I.S.G.

University of Pittsburgh Law School Professor Harry Flechtner has composed and recorded a song extolling the virtues of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (C.I.S.G.). If this is your area, be prepared to be simultaneously entertained and educated.  I don't know a lot about the CISG, but I am a big believer in the use of music as a pedagogical device. Thank you, Professor Flechtner, for sharing this great educational resource by posting it on the web.  A tip of the hat to ALSB member George Siedel for bringing it to my attention.

Click on the link below to access the site with an audio file of the C.I.S.G. Song:
(image source: http://commissions.uianet.org/en/business-law-department/root-48/presentation/)

No comments:

Post a Comment